The privacy of personal data is a main priority of House Museum Pancho Vladigerov, which is strongly committed to the protection and safe storage of the personal data of its employees, freelance associates, service users, partners, as well as of its visitors and other natural persons associated with the performance of House Museum Pancho Vladigerov’s tasks envisaged by law. The museum processes personal data of natural persons („data subjects”) in strict compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Personal Data Protection Act and the Policy of the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
In accordance with the GDPR “personal data” is any information relating to a natural person from which this person can be directly or indirectly identified.
This policy presents information on:
- Who the controller is
- For what purposes and on what legal basis the personal data is processed
- The personal data of which natural persons is processed by House Museum Pancho Vladigerov
- To whom the personal data is transferred or disclosed
- The periods for which the personal data is stored
- The measures ensuring the security of the personal data
- The subjects’ rights and how to exercise them
The controller is the State Cultural Institute House Museum Pancho Vladigerov – a state budget financed legal person, a second-level budget administrator to the Ministry of Culture, with adress in Sofia, Yakubitsa 10 Street, telephone/fax number: 02/ 868 7389. The museum has an employee responsible for the data protection, who can be contacted on tel.: 02/ 8687389
Purposes of the personal data processing
House Museum Pancho Vladigerov collects personal data only for specified and legitimate purposes and does not process it further in a manner incompatible with them. House Museum Pancho Vladigerov processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Compliance with legal obligations under the Law on Protection and Development of
Culture, the Cultural Heritage Act and the secondary legislation regarding its implementation, the Law on Patronage, the Copyright and Neighbouring Rights Act and other legislative acts applicable to its activity
- Compliance with the competent public authorities’ orders
- Ensuring the proper functioning, maintenance and security of the web site
- Signing of contracts and pre-contractual relations, including under the Public Procurement Act
- Recruitment of employees on a civil-service or employment contract
Legal basis of the processing
House Museum Pancho Vladigerov processes personal data of data subjects on the basis of Art. 6, paragraph 1, point (b), point (c) and point (e) of the GDPR, namely the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, including the relations prior to entering into it, for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject; for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Privacy principles for processing of personal data:
The collection of your data is not carried out as an end in itself or in an unlimited way. House Museum Pancho Vladigerov strictly adheres to the basic principles which have been settled as obligatory in terms of the processing of personal data: lawfulness, fairness and transparency, purpose limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity and confidentiality, accountability.
Natural persons whose personal data is processed by the State Cultural Institute House Museum Pancho Vladigerov
House Museum Pancho Vladigerov processes personal data of the following categories of natural persons:
- Personnel – current and former employees of House Museum Pancho Vladigerov, interns, freelance associates, candidates for recruitment
- Service users – for expert evaluations of musical instruments; participants in master classes and training seminars; etc.
- Authors of signals, complaints and propositions
- Users of the museum’s web site
What personal data we collect through the Contact form on the web site vladigerov.org and why
The information collected from the web site’s users and visitors through the contact form includes personal data such as name, email address, telephone number and technical information such as cookies. The data we collect through the contact form is needed to reach back the user, if necessary.
Provision of personal data as a requirement
The personal data of the data subjects is provided to House Museum Pancho Vladigerov directly by the individuals and is collected by the controller in compliance with a statutory requirement related to the provision of administrative services, the conclusion and performance of a contract, the recruitment of staff and others, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria. In case the subject does not provide the required information, including the necessary personal data, House Museum Pancho Vladigerov will not be able to sign a contract with this person or to provide the requested service or information, respectively.
Who is the personal data transferred or disclosed to?
- Competent authorities which, by virtue of a legislative act, have the power to request from House Museum Pancho Vladigerov the provision of information, including personal data – courts, investigating authorities (the authorities of the police, the investigation service and the prosecution), the State Agency for National Security, supervisory and regulatory bodies
- National Revenue Agency, National Social Security Institute and other competent public authorities in compliance with an obligation envisaged by law
- Processors, in view of the web site’s maintenance and proper functioning Storage period of the personal data
The duration of the storage of the personal data depends on the purposes of processing for which it was collected. Your personal data is kept with us for a period no greater than the term envisaged in the relevant legislative act.
Security of the personal data
House Museum Pancho Vladigerov applies all appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to ensure the security of the personal data, including minimization of the amount of the processed personal data necessary for the achievement of the relevant purposes; restoration of the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident; assumption of an express confidentiality duty by the employees, as well as through an alarm and safety equipment (СОТ).
Rights of the data subjects
Any natural person whose data is processed by House Museum Pancho Vladigerov has the
- right of access to his or her personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of it;
- right to rectification or completion of inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- right to erasure of personal data which is being processed without legal basis;
- right to restriction of processing – when there is a legal dispute until it is resolved or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- right to object – at any time, on grounds relating to the subject’s particular situation, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or a trial;
- right to data portability – only in case the personal data is processed by automated means on the basis of consent or a contract;
- right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or significantly affects him or her.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act the rights listed above can be exercised by submitting a written application at House Museum Pancho Vladigerov’s premises. An application may also be submitted by electronic means under the conditions of the Electronic Document and Electronic Trust Services Act. The application should be submitted personally by the data subject or by a person expressly authorized by him or her.
Protection of the data subjects’ rights
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 any natural person who considers that the right to protection of his or her personal data has been infringed may lodge a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection at the following address: 1592 Sofia, “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” 2 Blvd., web page: www.cpdp.bg.
Address: 1164 Sofia, Yakubitsa 10 Street
Telephone number: +359 2 8687389